Bitcoin Trading

Thursday, July 5, 2012

From "Call-girl" to FERNtrepreneur! Anabel Importa


“The right time to follow your dreams is now; while you’re still young and while you still can. Make small steps to achieve them. Be willing to pay the price for you to get the prize.” -Ana of importasshop@yahoo.com-

After four years of being in the call center industry, Anabel Importa, 24 from Pasig City, longed for change other than saying her script, “How may I help you today?” She was one of the thousands who entered the industry right after college. “At first, the experience was good because it was a high-paying job, compared to the salary of a regular employee. But eventually, my body clock had a hard time adjusting because of the shifting and graveyard schedule – it is dangerous to travel during the wee hours of the night and it took it’s toll on my health,” Anabel recalls.


with FERN President, Mr. Tommanny Tan
That’s why when she learned about FERN (Filipino Entrepreneurs & Resources Network) Inc. – a stable company that is a member of DSAP and has an exclusive partnership with DSM Switzerland – this February, she did not have second thoughts about being a full-time entrepreneur. “Before I become a FERNtrepreneur, I tried their products first. I used to have allergic rhinitis, that’s why I easily have colds if I get exposed to dust and strong perfume. I was also prone to pimple break-out because of oily face. But since I started using FERN-C, my resistance improved and I got rid of my allergy. I also have smooth skin now, with the help of FERN-C solution. I just dissolve FERN-C with water and spray it to my face before I go to sleep. I have proven that when you have a good and quality product, you will also have good business,” Anabel proudly said. “In fact, my mom also uses FERN-C as her maintenance for her heart disease.” 

Duo Package
FERN-C is just one of the four products of FERN, Inc. Aside from this, they also sell FERNSlim (the natural way to eat less), FERNCoffee (coffee mixed with vitamins and minerals) and FERN i-flex (natural joint health supplement). All of these are included in the Duo Package, where you can start your own FERNegosyo for only P 4, 990. Aside from these products, the package also contains:
  • FERNegosyo Kit Duo edition (FNKD) with a complete tool on how to do the FERNegosyo:  FERN Business Manual, Quick-Start Guide, Entrepreneurship Magazine, FERN DVD, Training CD, Cash Card and FERN SIM card;
  • Two FERN accounts for new members (which gives this package more edge compared to the other packages being offered by FERN).


FERN Personal Development Trainings: Changing the Beliefs Against Network Marketing Industry

It was a challenge to Anabel to change the beliefs of people against the networking. “Nowadays, when we say networking, first thing that comes to mind is binary, scam or pyramiding. But when I explain to them carefully the FERN business, they eventually changed their minds about networking; all because of FERN,” Anabel said. She learned all of these from the trainings that she were able to attend: she became knowledgeable about the FERN business and products because of the Basic Trainings; she learned how to use her weaknesses to her advantage because of the Self-Awareness Training; she was able to develop her leadership skills through the Boot Camp; and she became more confident in speaking in front of a large crowd throught the Speaker’s Workshop.


For the coming years, Anabel is ready to bring FERNegosyo to the young generation of Metro Manila (Pasig, QC, Makati) and Quezon province where she was born. “Through hard work and by utilizing new technologies, I am confident that I will be able to make my dreams happen,” shares Anabel. 

To be a distributor, text your whole name, address, age, email and landline to 09158574603 / 09229886410 / 0949-1926004 and attend the free seminar at FERN Corporate Center, Shaw Blvd. corner Escriva Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.  

No comments:

Post a Comment